The school of GeoSciences are now accepting entries from both undergraduate and postgraduate students for our 2017 Fieldwork Photography Competition with the opportunity to win £200!
All submissions will be uploaded to this page and staff and students will be given the opportunity to vote for their favourite images.
How to apply:
- Channel your inner photographer by taking some great snaps whilst undertaking relevant GeoScience fieldwork. This can be in and around Edinburgh, throughout Scotland or even on an overseas trip!
- Please ensure images are high resolution – images below 1MB in size will not be accepted.
- Please upload your image to this OneDrive folder, including the following details in the title of the photo: Your name, UUN and when and where the photo was taken.
- You must be a current student studying in the School of GeoSciences at the University of Edinburgh
- Photos must be taken within the 2016/17 academic year.We will accept photos taken during the summer on pre-sessional field courses, and for fieldwork relevant to your studies in the 2016-17 academic year.
- If your photos contain images of recognisable people, please ensure you have their permission to use their image as these will be published on our website and social media.
- You may submit up to five photo entries for the competition.
- All submissions must be made by close of business on May 31, 2017.
**Please note, all photos submitted may be published on our website and social media. By entering this competition, you will be giving permission for these images to be displayed publicly. **
If you have any questions or queries with regards to this competition, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and happy snapping!